Sunday 30 January 2011

Welcome

Welcome reader,

I would like to welcome you to my Blog, as you have guessed my online name (thanks to my World of Warcraft priest) is Bryonis. I would like to welcome you to my blog and taking time to read my thoughts and opinions on different aspects of MMO's.

Although I will sometimes seem to be bashing a certain game, which might become world of warcraft as I have recently left it looking for greener pastures, really I am using the game as a way of reflecting or making an example of a point. Frankly most of the major titles out their deserve the number of subscribers/players etc they have as they are decent games and I have a great deal of respect them. For instance, I have fond memories of WoW and making the Lick King cry so although the game today isn't what I want, it is still something I would advise people trying out if they haven't already.

Well hopefully you will enjoy what your read or have something you would like to share (constructive input is greatly welcome) as a result of reading one of my posts.

Take care
Bryonis

No comments:

Post a Comment